The wire I use is from Omega Engineering in Stanford CT
203 359-1660
It is
PN: N180-010-50 FT
N180/CR20
I assume it is .010.
I use about 26 amps and cut at .4 in per second.  I don't really know any of the
technical info.  I tried the normal wire for the feather cut machine and it was way
too thick for me and had shrinkage near the templates.  I cut everything by hand now
and find it much quicker.

Tom

--
Tom Broeski -- Afton, VA