> Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 10:21:16 -0700
> From: "Jones, Philip" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Yet another charger question...
>
> I have seen all the interesting posts about various chargers (lots of good
> opinions, thanks!).
>
> So, I had just about decided to order a Sirius (I already have an Accu-Cycle
> slow charger - I need something to fast charge Tx & Rx at the field)
>
> Now I am about to order an E-Zagi....will I need yet another charger?

You will need some type of converter to the zagi power pack plugs, they give you an
extra but you will
need to connect it to whatever charger you have.

The Sirius Pro will charge 500Mha 7 cell  zagi pack fine, it takes approx an hour and
was suggested
to me by the Sirius guys over the phone as the ideal charger for that pack. Set the
switch to 500Mha though.
I went and bought an astro 110D anyway for fast charging--15 min.

Now I have 3 chargers, the other being a Sirius 100 setup for 3cell charging for my
50Mha hlg batteries.

breck