Yes, there is the rub. You have to know how strong the wing is by testing
one to destruction or asking the manufacturer. If the manufacturer doesn't
know or won't tell buy some other product. Then use the next smaller size of
monofilament. Not all full house 2-meter wings are the same strength. The
same can be said for 3-meter full house wings. BTW, the reduction in
strength of the knots just provides a little safety factor.
Regards, Ollie