That's great!  Peeing on your cell phone, putting it in the oven.
Just need caviar to complete the experience.

Last time I pee'd on my radio,  I put it in the microwave
(in Tupperware, NOT a metal saucepan), the results were spectacular.
I found it in need of a little pizza sauce and mozerella, though.

I've had good results flying in the rain.  Its when I try to
fly over salt water while hitching a ride on the back of a
Manta ray that I run into problems.  These radios do NOT like
salt water, except maybe with a good white wine.

Never have actualized my fantasy of flyin against the deflected wind
off of a sailboat, or a large luxury liner facing in the right
direction.

Actually it is very often the case that electronic circuits
that get wet fail, but only until dry (especially if dried
before they corrode or mildew).  When the capacitors start
to break out the scuba gear, its usually too late.

I suppose another drying option would be a hair-dryer
or hot air gun positioned safely.

-Paul