Okay, I've got Z bend pliers, and I've made the bends in the wire going to
the servo horns.  But now I've got to make bends in wire that goes directly
to the tailfeather horns -- and that means, once the bends are made, I can't
adjust, because I'm not using those adjustable cleavises (or whatever
they're called).  My problems are twofold: can't figure out how to use the
pliers to get the bend exactly where I want to get it; and b/ how to hold
the pliers to get the bend to come out in the right direction.  I've tried
experiments with spare wire but 400 practice bends later, I'm still muddled
and befuddled.
   Can anyone offer any advice or help?
   Thanks!!!