Just wondering what % of subscribers here do scratch-building. Please be so
kind as to sign in if you do. I'll relate the response to 1,000 subscribers
and see what the figure is and report back to the list.  Sometimes I wonder
if I am the only designer, builder, flyer, crasher, repairer left on the
planet. . . at it since age 8, born 1921. I estimate I have scratch-built
at least 500 models of all kinds including over 100 original R/C
sailplanes.  It has been an immense adventure in experimentation and
creativity.

Harley Michaelis, LSF023,  26 S. Roosevelt, Walla Walla, WA. 99362.
(509)529-2562   RDS website: http://www.proptwisters.org/rds2/