Richard Hallett wrote:

> To go with this I always kid people by telling them I usually buy two small
> kits each year.  A small kit is a gallon size of West system epoxy.  I don't
> think I will graduate to a big kit - 5 gallons.

Stay away from boatbuilding, or you will get into those bigger kits.
The 5 gallon epoxy kit is ok for kayak building but anything bigger and
it really pays to buy the 55 gallon size along with the big gear pump.

:-))

All of the kayaks and paddles I have ever owned have been scratch built.
About 15% of my RC planes have been scratch built.

My problem is that my planes usually fly well and look ugly, some would
say UGLY.
That is annother thing I like about the new crop of high end gliders,
they are so *pretty*.
:-))

michael N6CHV AMA 77292