One more head to count... among the scratch builders...

I can't even begin to compete in years, models and experience with the
and sailplanes. I had my first design published in Model Aviation this month
(June 2000). I've been building and designing my own birds for thirty years
now. I still buy (and accumulate) kits and do get a great deal of pleasure
from building and flying them but nothing beats a flying manifestation of
your own ideas, your own design philosophy, your own style...

Cheers,
Marc Shimazu-Takahashi