In a message dated 7/13/00 12:56:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<   On the
 other hand, the "fail safe" theory is just that:  A theory.  No matter where
 you set the servos in fail safe mode, the ship is still gonna go in.  >>

Huh?  I thought PCM meant just that, Pretty Crash Mode.
I do think setting the ship up to go into crow or butterlfy mode would be
helpful, if only to reduce the amount of damage done.

Kristopher