I suppose, but it is kinda a pain in the butt.  If you want go with a route like
this, maybe this would work: Add yet another pmix to mix channels 1 and 5 with
channel 7.  Then you can use the channel 7 rotory knob to adjust the trim of both
surfaces as though it were the aileron trim.

Or just get a new radio :-)