That's right, Rich.  Dave Darling.  From the Archive (but no email address on him):

===================
For those inquiring, I still have a good supply of  military surplus 'chutes in stock
and available for sale now.   They are approximately 17 inches in diameter, olive drab
in color,  made of ripstop nylon or dacron.  They have six flat 3/8 inch wide white
ribbon shroud lines, approximate length from
top of 'chute to bottm,26 1/2 inches.  These cost the U.S. government approximately
$100 each, and I have been using my same old 'chute for over ten years!  The price is
only $5.00 each, plus $1.00 shipping/handling anywhere in the USA for one or two
'chutes.  Mail cash, check or money order
to Dave Darling, 2705 Harvest Road, Modesto,  CA 95355-3430.   Residents of Great
Britain may obtain 'chutes for 4 pounds each plus 1 pound shipping for one or two
'chutes.  In England, order from Jack Sile, 21 Bures Close, Stowmarket, IP14 2PL,
ENGLAND.