You have some points but not totally correct. The Cobra was designed in the UK Much
closer to Americans...they speak english...after
a fashion. The next set of WINNING F3B sailplanes will come from the USA. Both Joe and
Daryl have two fantastic sailplanes in the
works which I think will be the new standards. About the Psyko Molded....Actually did
pretty well in F3J competition in the worlds,
but John blew two flights. Not the plane's fault actually not his either, just bad
luck and breaking lines. I would have to say that
the Psyko Molded makes a good choice for one out of the three planes you would take to
an F3J competition. Speaking of F3J...The
Best competition F3J in the world is being built right here in the USA. Don Peters'
Icon is going to blow away the competition. You
know why? Planform and design by Mr Wurts. The layup, along with properly machined
molds and the layup skills of Don Peters. It will
be very strong, light and incredibly efficient. Even better it pulls on tow harder
than anything else before (this part I got from
Joe)

I was being blunt in what I said. The competition in the USA is TD. The plane design
is particular to these tasks. Just like 60"
racing (I do mean real racing not F3F sissy boy stuff) is best designed here in the
USA. Manno a Manno. You don't have to buy from
me (although I always appreciate it) but do try to support the designers in this
country when you can. We really don't want to
depend on the europeans for everything we fly do we?  Encourage companies to design
with american know how at the very least. These
designs can still be built in Europe if need be.

Also remember one other thing. It is only a matter of time before the euro catches up
with the dollar. Hate to see all the designers
gone in this country and now we have to by really Expensive euro(stuff)

The F3J sailplanes designed in Europe today are in general,  probably the best, BUT
this is because they went through redesign after
Joe W kick there collective butts in the first worlds. They typically undersided their
stabs and made the planes too heavy. Now this
is for the F3J tasks. In the first worlds half the competitors could hardly get into
the 100 point landing and its big! Since then
they have learned to design the airplane to be better for the task mainly due to
seeing a Diamond fly.

Eurupeans can build and if pushed can design, but Americans WILL WIN! BE PATRIOTIC!
BTW...support the F3B team and lets take home
anothe team win and hopefully another world Champ! Anybody want to lay odds on if
Daryl can make it 4 times?