No way! You have to fly our contests to understand them.  Come to Visalia or Phoenix
sometime and see how the big dogs do it! Bring
that big heavy, long winged, underflapped, rounded tipped, understabbed Pike with you.
See if you can hit one spot landing.
BTW...about the American Cup...Take a good look at hat Cup because this is the last
time it will reside in your country. The
americans were embarrased and now angry. The new technology and skill they will bring
to the next match will be unbelievable. This
is all tongue in cheek of course.

--
Sal DeFrancesco
Northeast Sailplane Products