1) 1/3.75 Discus 'A' by Krause of Germany. This is a very complete 4-meter
scale glider kit which includes a gleaming white gel-coated fuse and cockpit
tray w/ molded instrument panel. The canopy is slightly blue tinted like the
1:1. The triple-tapered wings and stab are factory sheeted w/ thick obeche
skins, the rudder is also sheeted in lighter obeche. The spoilers are
factory installed and ailerons/elevator pre-routered. The hardware included
is complete and features a stout, *round* wing joiner. Krause has always
been known for producing one of the two or three best Discus' in any scale.
This bird thermals from a flat field like a homesick angel and 'shreds' on
the slope. My kit is absolutely NIB minus the leading edge stock for the
wings. Priced to sell at $495 + shipping or pick-up in So. CA. Dymond
Modelsport is selling 'em for $999 (for comparison sake).

2) Pixel 60" pitcheron sloper by Airtech of France. This is the spiritual
successor to the VS Sailplanes Vmax and Rotor. The V-tailed Pixel features
an SD7003 wing profile and all-molded construction. The kit I'm offering is
white with red undersides and includes a complete hardware package with
pitcheron actuators. The Pixel is a very fast and agile sloper with a
roll rate that has to be seen to be believed! I have one left at $235
includes UPS 'ground' delivery to the lower 48 states.

3) New: Multiplex IPD 7-channel Rx with xtal on CH51. $67 includes priority
mail to the lower 48 states.