I need to reduce the number of open sailplanes that I have (too many planes,
not enough time).

1) Addiction - 122" quad tape wings with 7037 airfoil.  The plane only has a
few flights on it and is in excellent condition.  I am willing to sell it
with or without servos, receiver and battery.  Currently I have Multiplex
MCv2 Micros for flaps and elevator, Hitec HS 85MG for ailerons and rudder.
The receiver is a Hitec Superslim 8ch setup for Airtronics with a new 1100
ma battery.  RTF with servos, receiver and battery I am asking $900.
Without servos, receiver, and battery I am asking $590.  In both cases,
shipping is extra.

2) Molded Psyko  - with the square joiner rod. The plane is in excellent
condition and has a minimum number of flights.   Wing span is 124" with a
7035 airfoil.  White on top, blue on bottom with fluorescent orange trim on
top of wing (which can be easily removed).  I am asking $575 for just the
plane, no electronics

3) Wing Bags -a set of light blue nylon foam padded wing bags that fit an 2
piece open ship wing (up to 124").  I am asking $50 plus shipping the wing
bags.

E-mail me offline for pictures and any other details at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Chuck


RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to