For Sale

Graupner Shukoi 26M (SUKHOIJ) 1:5th Scale (approx)
Complete with new Astro 40G
Jomar Sport Max controller (21 cells, 40A)
Airtronics 6 ch Rx, 700 mAh 4 cell pack
2x 102 servos (1 with ball bearing conversion kit)
2x 501 micro servos on ailerons
Rx switch, extensions, etc
Plane is covered in white Oracover
Ready to fly, just add flight pack
Includes the ply firewall for glow conversion if desired

Price complete $450 CDN/ $300 US

Airframe and servos only $150 CDN/ $100 US

Great Planes Electrostreak
Astro 15 direct with Pribantic (New Creations) shaft saver
Jomar minimax controller (16 cells 30A)
HiTec 535 Rx (Futaba), or Airtronics 4 ch Rx
SR batteries 300 mAh 4 cell pack
3x JR 3021 servos
RX switch, extensions etc
Plane is covered in white and fluorescent red Oracover with fluorescent red
vinyl trim. I will include additional vinyl trim material
Plane is ready to fly, just add packs or see below

Price complete $450 CDN/ $300 US

Less servos $250 CDN/ $170 US

Airframe only $50 CDN/ $35 US

2x 10 cell RC2000 packs custom fit to plane $200 CDN/ $140 US pair

Photos available, contact me off list
Shipping not included although I may be able to get them to a flying meet or
can arrange to meet in the Southern Ontario area.

Stephen Madjanovich
Keswick, Ontario
Canada