I assume the article is from S&E Modeler magazine.  I
just read it and am in the same boat as you are as far
as a TX is concerned.  One thing I like was the
spectra module.  Anyone have any experience with this
radio and or the spectra module?

Also, I am looking at the Airtronics RD6000 Super.
Looks like it has crow, but not camber/reflex.  I may
be completely wrong about that, as I am new to
soaring, especially full house planes.  I like the
price on both radios, and the fact that I can use my
trainer cord to hook the RD6000 to my VG400.

Comments are welcome.

--- Michael Ackerman-Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>