Both ailerons moved up???  YIKES!!  I may be paranoid, but I triple check I
have selected the right model, and every flight I make sure all surfaces
move in the right direction.  Ailerons being reversed is not really
excusable, but both moving the same direction!!!  How could you possibly set
your throw travel and not notice this??  The gentleman who landed the
Artemis safely should get some serious thank yous! (although he should have
checked the throws as well on a first flight model)  I always get someone
else to double check me on a new model setup, but Im dumb and prone to make
these kind of mistakes!

On another note, any flying reports from Artemis owners?  I looked long and
hard at the conventional tail Artemis, but I went with a Mantis, mostly for
price and just to be different.  But it sure looks pretty.  How does it fly?
(with the ailerons moving the right way :) )

Nick