Mick

I don't have a Cruciform tail Artemis but I do have a vee tailer, the
only one available in The UK where it is called Charisma.

The model is new 8 flights only 5 of which were in my local club Soaring
League comps. I won all five slots with ease against the likes of 4
Graphite's a K2 and several other open, Unlimited to you guys, models. I
also have a graphite which I thought was the best thing since beer was
invented but that's now up for sale to get an XLT version Mine is the
LT.

The flights were in winds of between 5 and 20 MPH with no problems and
no ballast she still moved forward at a good rate.

The launch is superb as is the zoom so no probs. there.

I cannot understand the report of lack of turn authority mine will out
turn most models I have flown and that's a lot in 30 years in the game
it will execute a victory roll easily as I have proved now twice with
the landing on the spot after of course. If you are thinking of buying
one you could do a hell of a lot worse in my opinion so go for it.

Dave

 In message <06be01c0ff4a$1509cb00$6501a8c0@nick>, nicholas wisdom
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes