I have built both the Majestic and the Sovereign.  Both are laser cut kits
of exception quality and value.  The parts fit was perfect.  Yes, perfect.
I've never had a kit with such great parts fit.

There are a couple of Majestic's flying in our club right now.  I haven't
quite finished with my Majestic but the two that are flying all report great
results.

The two meter kit couldn't have been easier to build.  The wing is very
strong and should have no trouble handling a strong winch launch.

These kits finish into a nice looking bird that you can be proud of.  The
fuselage pod is built like a preverbial brick house.  STRONG and crash
worthy.

If you don't like a V tail glider and want a more traditional design, Laser
Arts does have a new kit they are selling that is billed as a Oly II
upgrade.  AND if you don't like that, Whyte Wings has reissued the Oly II.
At $69.99 it's a steal.  One more to consider would be the Paragon.

Hope this helps.
Ed