Follow up question, what do you use as template material?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel A. Foner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 8:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RCSE] cutting accurate templates for foam cutting

> The two ways I have thought of are; cutting out the paper template and

> trying to retrace the image onto the template and pushing pin holes
> through the paper onto the template material creating a "connect the
> dots" outline. But neither sounds very professional.

How about gluing the printed template right onto the template material
with rubber cement or contact cement, and then cutting/sanding until it
lines up with the printed line?  Who cares about professional if it
works... (grin)

Regards,

Joel

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"