Great discussion, Don.

Quick question:  the wingrod in this Windfree needs to be bent to the
dihedral angle of 16 degrees.  The wingrod material I have is from
DreamCatcher and is listed as "high strength steel".  It's polished, with a
precise diameter, so it's not "piano wire": Iknow nothing of the metallurgy
of this material.  Is there any reason why it can't be bent to this angle?

Thanks,

--Bill