> rcsoar4fun wrote:
>>
>> After we make them accountable we blow them back to hell.
>
> When does the killing stop?  Does it ever stop?  Or does it simply
> continue to escalate?
>
> Justice is one thing, and revenge is another.  I hope cooler heads
> prevail in the days to come.  For all our sakes.

Great idea. Let's just let them go about their lives and forgive them.

There are a thousand things I would like to say/type right now but I will
let my "cooler" head prevail and just say... F*ck off! May they all rot in
hell and I hope the US Military has a hand in sending them there. Of course,
I don't expect we will receive much help from Canada but I don't think we
will need it. There I go... Letting my emotions take over. Out here.

Jody Z. Vogel
16.5 years of military service and counting