Well Barrett, how'd you like THAT speech?  I agree GW was not shining in the
beginning.  Indeed, I didn't think it possible for him to come across as genuine
and intelligent at all, ever.  But even I have to admit THAT was a good speech.
Let's hope that this is a new and permanent side of GW we are now seeing.

To keep it on topic, the explosion of DS is my favorite thing this year.

-- James

--
    James R. Osborn  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |   \        / \ |