At 02:52 PM 1/2/2002, peter schlitzkus wrote:
>Time to start thinking about the NATS for 2002.
>My son and I stayed at the Holiday inn two years ago.
>It was ok, nothing special...........did not see to
>many other sailplane guys there. Where is the
>preferred spot to stay in Muncie ??

If you want to be around a large group of pilots in the same hotel, it
would be the Roberts Radison.  I've stayed there 4 years in a row now.  You
are always bumping into pilots for breakfast or dinner or happy hour, etc...

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club,  AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level III
ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net