1. I received a map of the Nats field layouts and it looks like they have moved us to the power fields this year. It looks like we fly next to the runway. Can anyone confirm this.

2. Last year Steve Meyer ,Stumper and yours truly took our families over to the slick track to race. We had a ball. I think the adults enjoyed it more than the kids. These cars are cool. This year I am looking to get more interest to rent out the entire track for an hour or two. Bring safety or shooting glasses as these cars really spit up rubber as you slide around the track. The control line volunteers rent out the track and crank. Anyway get back to me if you are interested in lighting up the track. Wed is a discounted night, I don't think we could rent the track, but we could pay per ride (just by a load of tickets) or Thursdsay we could rent the track. I'll have more details later, right now I am looking for interest.

Jeff Steifel