This might be good for the 8UAFS but the 8UAF has two less mixes available
(along with a couple-fewer other minor features). If I use them to make
channel 5 useful then I lose out on the other mixes I need. It's been a
while since my Wizard Lite has been flying but I seem to recall I ran out of
mixers using my Hitec SuperSlim 8 with all the functions I was using for
camber changing, presets, etc. Maybe I could have accomplished it better
using the built in features but I recall having to go through quite a bit of
the little orange bible to get the desired outcome.

Jody Z