>Profi users: what do you use the right
>slider for and how do you set it up to do that.

On my 3030 I select one of the three flight modes via the memory switch:
 1. launch
 2. fly
 3. land
For each of these flight modes, I use the left (throttle) stick
to control camber or flap, not the sliders.

For launch mode, the throttle lever sets camber from +20 to -3.
So I launch with the left stick all the way back to get +20,
and at the start of the zoom dive I push it all the way forward
to get -3 for max acceleration and coast-up.  That way I don't
have to grope for the slider during this stressful maneuver.
The left thumb stays where it is there the whole way up.

For flying mode, the throttle lever sets camber from +2 to -3.
Most of the time it's at one of these limits, so it doesn't
interfere with ruddering.  When I put the lever in the center
to get 0 camber I'm typically ranging in a straight line where
ruddering is unnecessary.

For landing mode, the throttle lever sets the center flap from +65 to -3,
and ailerons from +5 to -3.  That way the throttle stick works
just like a brake/throttle during approach.

I do use the left slider as elevator pitch trim to allow changing
trimmed speed without reaching WAY over to the other side of
the 3030 "pizza box" to get to the elevator trimmer.

- Mark