>However, I didn't like the precision needed around center. One click either
>way caused too much surface deflection. I'm not that good and could easily
>miss the *exact* center, even with the center marker. Thus, I disabled the
>cambering.
>

>Bill Swingle

Bill and others ..... One of the guys here ran into the same problem with his
MPx and solved it by gluing a block of similar size and shape next to the
slider
in the zero position. He just squeezed the two together and knew he had the
exact zero....my self I don't use the slders at all.

Eddie the Eagle
I wet and cold South Australia