From: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Off Topic Aileron Question
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 16:16:41 -0600

At 03:20 PM 11/6/2002, Joe G wrote:
Jimbo,

So like since you are catching it anyway, what other dirty little secrets about that nasty green machine are you gonna cough up??

Come on, inquiring minds wanna know???
I have the F3B wing in the matching color scheme and you might not know what wing I am flying if you don't look closely. 8-) (wing art will be a good clue)

I have one of the new faster sampling LoLo's in it from Sheldon at YNT Design.

What else do you want to know... no real secrets.

I will be flying the same models next season and I don't have any other models on order, I am pretty happy with what I have. 8-)

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level III
ICQ 6997780 R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net