I have one of these and I really like it.  Great for one person
launch/retrieve.

What is your reserve on the retriever?  I always wonder why one doesn't just
set the starting bid at their minimum.

T

----- Original Message -----
From: Ed Berris
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 12:48 AM
Subject: [RCSE] for sale


I have several items listed on e-bay but one that might be of particular
interest is a brand new retriever.  You can see it and all the other items
at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2563&item=3106498856&;
rd=1

Click on see sellers other items for a full list.  You'll find an Ace
Quasoar, Bowlus Baby, Mantis Slope (no relation to the current Mantis
offerings) and other stuff.  I'm starting to clean out my basement so there
will probably be more listed in a week or so.
Ed


RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Reply via email to