For Sale 2-meter Monarch

I have for sale a ready to fly 2-Meter Monarch from DJ Aerotech. This is one
on the early versions with a ton of carbon in the wing lay-up, this plane
will take a full pedal launch with no wing flex. The plane comes with JR
341's for ailerons, Hitec 225's for flaps and Airtronic's 555's for the
V-tail. The Airtronics 8 channel receiver is also included. Ready to fly
weight is 35 oz. All you need to do is charge program and fly.

The plane is in great shape, I just never fly it anymore. I can't really
ship the plane because of the one piece wing. I can deliver the plane to the
Nats at Muncie this weekend. I am asking $350 or best offer. If you need a
2-meter for Nats this is it! If you have a Stylus I can supply the set up
for you.

Thanks for Looking,
Ed Franz