I've got a couple of tremendous bargains for someone.

First item:   100 yard roll of half ounce carbon fiber mat.  The roll is 38"
wide by 300 feet long.  The retail price of this material is $9 per square
yard and I paid $5 per square yard six years ago.  I'll sell it for $1 per
running yard ($0.95 per square yard).  I'm only interested in selling the
entire roll as it's not worth cutting with multiple shipping at this price.

Second item:   99 yard roll of 2.2 ounce fiberglass.  This is plain weave
cloth which has been properly sized for resin adhesion.  The roll is 40"
wide by 297 feet long.  I bought this roll three years ago intending to make
composite stabs for the Addiction and Compulsion.   At about that time,
light weight stabs became popular so my lay-up changed to a lighter 1.4
ounce cloth.  However,  this fiberglass is very suitable for most glider
applications including DLHLG wings,  fuselage lay-ups,  etc.  I paid $2.50
per square yard and will sell the fiberglass for $1 per running yard  ($0.90
per square yard).
Again,  I'm only interested in selling the entire roll as it's not worth
cutting with multiple shipping at this price.

The buyer will pay the actual cost of shipping for either of these items.
If you're interested in either,  please ping me ASAP as I'll be packing the
items for storage in the next week.

Thanks for your consideration;

Fred