OK<

This is going back to the same thing as the nose radius on a plane way back when.

OK, picture this in your mind: You are standing there and there is a 3-5 lb flying projectile (aka missile) aiming at you. It is approaching fast(30+mph) and all you worry is that little thing sticking out of the bottom of this flying projectile? This projectile also has a pointy little nose that shaped like a bullet, and a horizontal protrusion that is about 10 feet wide with a sharp leading edge.

Which bother you more??

And to make this worst, sometimes this missile is "control" by an unrxperience person!!!

If the rule is about safety, I think we should ban flying!! Use the safety banner to form a new ruler is bad.

Brian

--
B. Chan
Lost in the world of bureaucratic lead tape, and sinking ............