From: brent douglas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: [RCSE] JR 8103 lithium battery failure question

I just got my JR back from Horizon, and they changed that as part of their
standard procedure.  All my settings were intact, so I'm betting that if you
have battery power, you can change that out / have it done.

Horizon had my (sorry-*ss) radio back to me inside of 2 weeks, for not much
money:  I replaced my elevator/aileron stick and a switch, about 70 bucks
plus shipping.

Good luck,
Brent

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.