UR A GRUMP !!!
heck they are probably looking for somebody to work on it..LOL
8-)

At 04:21 PM 6/9/2003 -0500, Brian Smith wrote:
I sent my spare Vision to Airtronics May 21st priority US mail...The lady
says it did not arrive till the 29th and they have not had time to look at
it yet...Maybe tomorrow/maybe....Anyone have any comments on Airtronics
service..It has been gone from Tullahome 21 days and has not even been
worked on seems excessive to me..Am I just a grump.???Thanks..Brian

Jack Strother LSF President Loveland, OH LSF 2948 LSF Level IV (ALMOST V) CSS Silver http://www.silentflight.org

Automation Consultant