From: Brian Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 2:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Airtronics service

I sent my spare Vision to Airtronics May 21st priority US mail...The lady
says it did not arrive till the 29th and they have not had time to look at
it yet...Maybe tomorrow/maybe....Anyone have any comments on Airtronics
service..It has been gone from Tullahome 21 days and has not even been
worked on seems excessive to me..Am I just a grump.???Thanks..Brian

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.