From: James V. Bacus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 12:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Best vehicle for RC transport

Don't knock the Vette as a car to transport your sailplanes in.  Bacus isn't the only one on the list to use one.  I can get 3 unlimited planes, a tool box, cooler, folding chair, my winch and turnaround, and the winch battery in it with room to spare.  Comming back from the NATS last year I even had the 7' long center panel from my cross country plane in it, too.

His is the one with the "Sneidley 1" on the plate...  8-)
http://www.jimbacus.net/soaring/HampshireVettes.jpg

P.S. I about nailed a deer with my Vette traveling back from McCarthy's, made me think about Marty.  My models are on their way to the Rockies now!

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club,  AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV
ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net