Jim Miller wrote:
Auto repliesyou can fix it so that it always replies to rcse in plain text
by going to your address book, clicking on your rcse entry, click on the
name tab and check the box at the bottom to send plaintext only to this
recipient.

Actually, using HTML in any e-mail is a bad idea in my opinion. In fact, I've never needed to yet since the birth of e-mail.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada