Title: Auto replies
So I put up a post just now. I get 2 auto replies saying they are out of the office, one in German no less. Plus I got the now obligatory MSN abuse messages, two of those as well.

Is there NOTHING that can be done about these issues?? The MSN is old news, and maybe people should remember to unsubscribe from the list when leaving so we are not all treated to their auto replies about being gone.

It’s bad enough people do not edit their response to eliminate every post, header, and footer ever posted in the thread or take the time to reply ONLY to the list rather than every person who has ever posted on that thread. Now we get treated to MSN and auto replies.

Oh well. There, I feel better now.

Bill Malvey