I don't think it is fair that the juniors flew less rounds (only half as
many in the flyoff) as the seniors, when:

1. They pay just as much entry as the seniors.
2. Their planes cost just as much.
3. They too, are competing for a shot on the US team.
4. Their travel often costs more, as many of the juniors also have to have a
parent (who is not competing) travel with them.

The juniors are the future of the sport and I feel they are not being
treated as equals.  I was there and know that weather delayed some flying
time, but I think there needs to be some guidelines on this, and not just
CD's discretion. I realize it was a hard decision for him to eliminate some
rounds, I just think it was the wrong decision.  I am not posting this as
flame bait, but I would like to hear honest opinions on the subject.

BTW, thanks to everyone: organizers, volunteers, sponsors, and
participants,etc who helped to make this an enjoyable event.  This is my
first time attending an F3_ event, and I learned a lot and appreciate the
effort and assistance given by all of those in attendance.

David Judson
Riverside, CA
1021 miles, one way