Sean at Aero-Model has spares as well. He hooked me up with a new Escape wing panel whn the original met it's end against my shin.

-Ben

Randy Bullard wrote:

The only one of the importers I know of that carries spare parts for molded
planes is Dieter of Shredair. That had a large influence on me buying a
Stratos. That and it flys great too. ;-)

Randy Bullard