The bystanders DONT like the landings????  I must dis agree.  I think that is the one
thing in TD soaring the bystanders do like!  Go to some of the two days like
Visalia/etc and youll notice many of the spectators oohing/awwing ejoying the landings
along with many of the fliers too.  Dont knock the landings/skegs/etc- landings are
FUN-practice them,
enjoy them, embrace the challange and DO them!
---
GG