Hi all,
Arrgh..... is right.
Lets look at some facts.
1)It seems to me most of us are not to happy about the way our contest
are conducted.
2)Progress can not be stopped.
3)It's amusing how a bunch of middle aged men can yell at each other
without getting anything fixed and create confusion.
4)Some very smart and interesting ideas where stated.

 Every sport (or business) needs time to sort things out, use smart
decisions to grow, guide them selfs on the right path.

 I like to watch formula1 car racing. The cars begun to perform at
unsafe levels many times. Some restriction where made over the years (no
ground effect, no turbos, no slicks).
At the core of our unhappiness IS THE FACT: PROGRESS CAN NOT BE
STOPPED........ it can be guided. When was the last time we guided our
sport? When was the last time we where brainstorming our sport and did
come up with solid solutions?

One of the reasons why I like this sport so much is the camaraderie and
the good people in the sport, but this will not exclude us from having
growing pains.
I do not have the solution to the problem on hand, but lets start a
smart and progressive dialog.
Just like Joe, I like to meet people and going to contests is where
people are. Don's ideas are multiple and need to be explored.
Lets hear some more, and lets hope we can pull all together and find a
way to grow.

Peter Baumeler