Russ,   Dave Corven had a Todi for sale this fall, I took a photo of it and it came out so good I put it on page 2 of the Wood Crafters Photo Report..take a look.  I also had a Todi, but a little too early in my learning curve to fly it well and I put it in the dirt one to many times.  Wood Crafters is going to attempt duplicating the Soar Nats on May 29, 30, 04 at the AMA field in Muncie, IN. after two days of the WC Soar In Reunion fun fly.  Info is not up on the Wood Crafters page yet, but I can easily email it to anyone interested.  Do you remember John Nielson of SOAR NATS fame,  he will be attending WC 04 including the duplicate SOAR NATS.

Nothing but fun at Wood crafters 2004

Ray
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Two great finds --Also-- Need TODI wing joiners

At 08:20 AM 11/22/2003 -0800, you wrote:

Find # 1 Two weeks ago my wife and I got it in our heads to clean out "under the stairs" and make a dump run. One of the things I found was a box of old trophies that I saved from when I was in my first phase (1973 - 1976) of RC Soaring (started again in 1998). Amonsgt the dust was a 6" silver cup that I won 3rd place in the Precision Duration event at the 1974 SOAR Nats in Chicago. I was flying a Dogson Designs Todi.
<snip>

I remember meeting you at the 74 SOAR Nats. You and a friend were the only fliers from the state of Washington and had the only sailplanes with ailerons. At least I don't remember any other models with ailerons. Those were the good years when the experts weren't so far ahead of the rest of us that we did't have a chance of winning.

Chuck Anderson RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.