Hi all,
Jo & I have finally gotten settled here in Gilbert, AZ. I am now a member of the CASL club and have put in my 2 cents to help get this contest flowing smoothly this year. The committee has done a great job of correcting some downfalls from last year. I think you are going to like this years contest. So if you haven't signed up yet, you still have a small window of opportunity to get in.
To that end, Jo informed me that she would provide a home made Lasagna dinner to anyone who shows up at the house on Friday evening between 5 and 7pm.
I asked her if she realized that could be 200 people! She gave me a funny look and said "No way!"
I guess we will see. I'll have flyers out at the field on Friday afternoon with directions. The address is: 934 East Houston Ave. Gilbert,AZ 852344.
COME ONE, COME ALL!! Help us celebrate our new home.
BTW,
Please bring your own drinks.
Hope to see most of you there
George & Jo