Tom, I just checked with 3M using those numbers.  They had no idea what I was talking about but they did give me this number and it seems to register with their distributors.  21210.  Hope this helps.
Ed
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Moore
To: RCSE
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 3:24 PM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] So what is the replacement for 3m77 ?

here are the numbers from 3M sales:

3M Super 77 has had a few formulation changes. These changes were in order to meet government

VOC standards. We currently sell two versions of  3M Super 77 - the original "classic" version stock

number is 62-4437-4930-4 and the current formulation for 3M Super 77 Low VOC is 62-4977-4930-9

For the names of distributors in your local area who may be stocking the product, you can

call our sales office in Los Angeles at 1-800-241-4819.