From: Tom Moore
To: RCSE
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 4:47 PM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] So what is the replacement for 3m77 ?

 Thanks Ed,

 the UPC Code is 21200 21210.   The numbers I gave are 3Ms formulation ID numbers (suprised the did not recognize them).

The UPC code is a much easier way for a supplier to find it, as well as for us folk.  Doubt anyone will stock it under the formulation ID.

Nevertheless,  double check the ID# in fine print to the left of the UPC code.  ...62-4437-4930-4 is the old formulation and safe for foam.   The other is the low VOC and should state so on the can. as well as a different formulation ID

Tom