Jon,

Suprise Suprise!
Well I double checked the cans I have (old version) and they have the correct 3M Id  62-4437-4930-4
below, but carry the UPC of the 2nd item 21200 21210 9 ......these are several years old

Looks like 3M kept the original UPC, changed the formulation and assigne da new UPC to the non foam eating UPC.

So that means the you REALLY have to look at the 3M ID, since you may have older cans with the same UPC as the newer formulation.

Thanks for the hint.

tom

ITEM 1: OLD VERSION
3M™ Super 77 Spray Adhesive, 24 oz, 12 per case, Aerosol, Not for sale in CA

High tack, high coverage and fast drying for permanently attaching foils, carpeting, lightweight paper, cardboard, felt and, cloth to painted or unpainted metals, wood and hardboard. Not for sale in CA.
3M Id : 62-4437-4930-4
GTIN(UPC/EAN) : 0 00 21200 96315 5

ITEM 2:
NEW VERSION
3M™ Super 77 Multipurpose Adhesive, 24 oz, 12 per case, Aerosol

High tack, high coverage and fast drying for permanently attaching foils, carpeting, lightweight foams, paper, cardboard, felt and, cloth to painted or unpainted metals, wood and hardboard.

3M Id : 62-4977-4930-9
GTIN(UPC/EAN) : 0 00 21200 21210 9