At 04:11 PM 1/16/2004, Ken Lilja wrote:
Jim,
That is just the point!

What is just the point?

You apparently only fly F3J/TD with that transmitter.

Not true, I use it for other models too. I only spoke of F3J/TD because those typically have more demanding setups.

  I tried to fly an
aileron DHG with a Stylus and the collective brain power of the internet
said that I must use 2! of only 4? model memories to do it without a
gyro.

Model memories? Perhaps you mean mixes? The Stylus is very capable of the programming necessary for an aileron HLG, I have seen it many times.

  As I am programing my Evo, it looks like
I can set it up so TX procedures for flight will be essentially
identical between my DLG or my 6 servo 3 meter.  I expect to fly many
different categories of sailplane, pure and electric boost, from 1 meter
to 15 meter, 2 channel on up, and riding in it.

And all the radios we are talking about in this thread are just as capable of doing the same thing.

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net